Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fundraising

We are just now finishing construction. I have finally been able to take the time to do some simple accounting projections. It looks as if I will go over budget by about $2000.

I've started a series of small Kickstarter fundraisers for $500 and an Indiegogo fundraiser for $1000.

Your donation will be gratefully accepted and will help pull me out of a financial hole.

Nelumbo Nucifera on Kickstarter
Nelumbo Nucifera on burningman.com
Nelumbo Nucifera on Indiegogo

There are perks for your contributions:

PLEDGE $5 OR MORE
My/our undying love

PLEDGE $25 OR MORE
You will receive a unique piece of lotus art/bling constructed by myself and my crew.

PLEDGE $50 OR MORE
You will receive 2 unique pieces of lotus art/bling constructed by myself and my crew.

PLEDGE $100 OR MORE
You will receive 2 unique pieces of lotus art/bling constructed by myself and my crew. And if you can get a short 3-min piece of video footage of your eye to us by August 7th. We will splice it into our video footage which will be projected all night onto our 6 lotus petal projection screens!

No comments:

Post a Comment